Fort Wayne Community Schools - Clothing bank
Clothing Bank Coordinator: Suzanne SmithAppointments required with referral from school case manager or counselor.
FWCS Clothing Bank Donations
FWCS Clothing Bank
The Fort Wayne Community Schools Clothing Bank provides clothing to thousands of students each year. FWCS students receive clothes, shoes, coats, toiletries and other items as needed because of poverty or homelessness or following a disaster, such as a flood or fire. Students are referred to the clothing bank by a case manager or counselor at their school.
The Clothing Bank is located on 1511 Catalpa St., Door #26. The Clothing Bank operates with the support of cash donations and donations of new and gently used clothing. See below for items needed. Any used clothing should be in good condition and suitable for students. The clothing bank is staffed from 11am-5pm Monday through Friday. Donations can also be placed in the bin located outside the Catalpa location between 7am and 6pm on days school is in session.
- Socks, all sizes (Must be NEW)
- Underwear, size 6 to plus sizes (Must be NEW)
- Shoes, children and adult sizes
- Pants, children size 4-12
- Personal hygiene products:
- Hair Accessories (e.g. barrettes, pony-tail holders, rubber bands)
- Cold weather items, all sizes:
- Gift card to local stores
- Uniform clothing, all sizes (navy blue or khaki pants, short, skirts, etc; solid color polo shirts, sweaters or button shirts)